I reached 30 followers & my Summer Bucket List!

Leave a Comment
Yesterday morning I woke up to this lovely message in my inbox.

Eeek! I didn't think that I would gain 3 followers on bloglovin never mind 30. Thank you so much to everyone who follows my blog and I really appreciate the support. It's always a nice little surprise when I get a follow from someone and I love checking your blogs out!
It's almost been a year since I started this and I'm so glad that I did, writing this has really helped me get my feelings out instead of bottling them all up. Also I love sharing my days with all of you and I'll continue to share a lot more. 

I also want to try and do as much as possible this Summer with the little amount of money that I have but here it is
My Summer Bucket List:
  • Outdoor movie night/ Movie night in
  • Backyard camping
  • Bike rides
  • Disney day
  • Tramlines Festival
  • Pass my driving test before university
  • Visit Ireland
  • Go on a Mediterranean cruise
  • Write a book 
  • Picnic
  • Sushi night 
  • Go to Hathersage Swimming Pool
  • Go to Castleton & Bakewell
  • Trip to Blackpool
  • Have afternoon tea in York
  • Alton Towers
  • Write to my pen pal in Japan
  • Save money for travelling
  • Summer in the City
  • Bake
  • Take a trip to Filey
  • Take a trip to Matlock
  • Tone up my body
  • Learn how to do the splits (again)
I'm going to try and plan as much as possible so that I have an even better Summer than last year!
Thanks for reading and take care :)
x x x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig