Hi there!

Leave a Comment
So I'm new to all of this and as you can tell this is my first blog post! *gulp* 
I have no idea where to start but I guess the best the way to start would be why I created this in the first place.

Why did I start this blog?
I wanted to create this blog a while ago but as I suffer from anxiety, I found it difficult to begin this as I'm afraid of people judging me and people I know in real life finding this blog or nobody reading this in the first place. I wanted to make this as a little project to myself where I keep track of my progress with anxiety and to share all the ups and downs I go through with people who understand what I am going through or for people who want to understand. 

Why did I call your blog 'keep calm say yes'?
Well this blog was inspired by one of my favourite youtubers Zoella. If you don't know about Zoella go and look her up, she is so adorable and she has inspired me to do so much this year. After watching her video on panic attacks and anxiety this made me decide to change as I was sick and tired of living with anxiety. One of  Zoe's quotes which I now live by is 'just say yes'. Obviously I don't say 'yes' to everything if I don't want to do something, but by accepting to do things which my anxiety held me back from this has kind of changed me and made me want to do more things with my life. Seriously watch this video:


  

What do I hope to achieve from this blog?
Well I'm hoping to look back at this one day and just see how far I have come and to keep pushing past those barriers in my life. I hope to help other people in the same boat as me (whether you suffer from anxiety, depression, shyness or anything else) because I truly know how horrible it is.

Where does my anxiety come from?
To be quite honest I don't really know where it came from. I know that I used to be a shy kid and my mum even had to take me to a speech therapist just so I could talk, yes I was a late bloomer! But as I grew I did become more talkative. Anyway I will go into more detail about this in a separate post as I am currently on long journey of discovery as to why I have this. 

I think I've written too much and this is all I can think of at the moment. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope this will benefit you in anyway, if you have any questions feel free to comment :)            x x x                         


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

CUSTOM BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig